Job Type: Full time
Location: Delhi, India
Number of Positions: 5
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Months
Stipend: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 Per Month
About the Job
IORA Ecological Solutions is looking for dynamic, energetic interns who are interested in the RS GIS sector. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the Projects and work with the experts in the field.
The interns will be working closely with our team to conduct fieldwork, research, capture data, and coordinate with teams for project implementation.
The primary responsibility of these interns would be to assist in –
- Assist with GIS data creation and other inputs
- Assist with geospatial data management and archiving
- Assist with GIS-based map generation
- Participate in post-processing.
- Assist with report preparation.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS skills must be required.
- Field data collection.
- Any other research tasks assigned by IORA (desk-based).
Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Experience.
- Pursuing or completing a Master’s degree in Forestry, Environmental Management, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Planning, RS GIS or related disciplines from a reputed university/institute.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to coordinate with different state government officials.
- Candidate should have experience working with MS Office (Doc, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and statistical software.
Required skills include: ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, Data Analytics
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications with the subject line “Application for Intern – RS GIS Profile”.
Note: The responsibilities and requirements outlined above are subject to change and may be modified based on the needs of the organization.